Our Corporate & Commercial Solicitors provide a wide-ranging legal service to our Irish and international corporate clients primarily focussed on those in the SME sector. That said some of the ‘medium sized’ enterprises might be just that by international standards but are very large organisations by Irish standards. Their requirements are broad ranging and include requirements for advice on the following:
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Management buy-outs
- Asset sale and business transfer agreements, including TUPE issues
- Joint ventures and partnerships
- Corporate governance
- Commercial agreements
- Shareholder agreements
- Terms and conditions of trading
- Distribution, agency and franchising agreements
- Company formation
- Corporate restructuring, refinancing and insolvency
How can we help?
If you need legal advice, contact us and one of our experts will get back to you as soon as possible.