This is an area of law our clients have constantly needed advice on. In the boom times advice on employment contracts and contracts for services; as well as safety and welfare at work and employee entitlements was the predominant feature. Nowadays the focus can more be on redundancies, whether collective or individual. Termination issues are always something clients need advice on whether this be how to do deal with a dismissal whether as employer or employee; and including post termination issues such as restraint of trade etc. The following areas are commonly those where our clients require advice:
- Employment Contracts
- Disciplinary Procedures and Policies
- Health and Safety in the Workplace
- Equality and Discrimination Issues
- EAT/Rights Commissioner Hearings and NERA Investigations
- Individual and Collective Redundancies
- Re-structuring within the Workplace
- Stress, Bullying and Harassment issues and Policies
- Protection of confidential information and restrictive covenants
- Employee issues in outsourcing contracts
- Data protection
How can we help?
If you need legal advice, contact us and one of our experts will get back to you as soon as possible.